Mindfulness has become so popular for a reason. The data doesn’t lie. Implementing programs and lessons like the ones provided by The Namaste Project increases creativity, communication, compassion and community connection. Everyone benefits from mindfulness
"It can be difficult to know how to implement mindfulness and meditation in a way that isn’t stressful for adults and is going to have a real impact. That is where The Namaste Project comes in."
Our society encourages a nonstop lifestyle that leaves little time for rest and relaxation leading to burnout, anxiety, depression, physical health issues and a lack of satisfaction. Studies are consistently showing that rest and mindfulness activities that promote self awareness and connection lead to
- Passionate and purpose driven employees and students
- Creativity and the ability to pivot and disrupt (in a good way)
- Increased physical health, less stress related disease
- Increase employee retention
- Increased student performance and decreased discipline issues