The Mindful Student for 9-12 Teacher Support
A student centered program designed to support K-12 students by providing
- teacher led curriculum focused on somatic strategies to regulate emotions and behavior
- weekly instructional videos
- At-home activities for students to complete with family members
- Lesson plans to complement the video
- Printable guides and resources
- Teacher training on implementation
- Data and reports
- support students mental health and wellbeing
- shift the school culture to a more mindful environment driven by the educators
- decrease disengagement
- decrease discipline referrals
- increase energy, motivation, and clarity
- provide tools to effectively manage daily stressors and major life events.
Before you get started
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness and Teens.
How to Navigate the Curriculum.
What is Self Awareness?
Who am I?
Resource Week 1
Live Session Week 1
What’s a Nervous System and Why is it Important?
Resource Week 2
Live Session Week 2
Mapping the Nervous System at Rest.
Resource Week 3
Live Session Week 3
Let's Make a Map! The Nervous System When Activated.
Resource Week 4
Live Session Week 4
Live Session Week 5
Ways to Regulate. Shake it Off.
Resources Week 5
Ways to Regulate. Befriend Yourself!
Resource Week 6
Live Session Week 6
What is Self Management?
3000 Ways to Name your Feelings.
Resource Week 7
Live Session Week 7
What to do When I have Strong Feelings.
When I have strong feelings teacher view
Resource Week 8
Resource Activities for What to do When I Have Strong Feelings
Live Session Week 8
Creating Compassion for Ourselves. RAIN
Resource Week 9
Live Session Week 9
Ways to Regulate. Grounding and Resourcing.
Resource Week 10
Live Session Week 10
Ways to Regulate. Movement Works!
Resource Week 11
Live Session Week 11
An Attitude of Gratitude.
Resource Week 12
Live Session Week 12
Responsible Decision Making
What is Responsible Decision Making?
What Can we Control?
S.T.O.P Stop. Take a Breath. Observe. Proceed.
Our Storytelling Minds.
Emotions That Impact our Decisions.
Pause, Notice, Decide.
Values and Priorities.
What are Relationship Skills?
How to Connect with Others.